Here is my deaf signing version of a program. I had difficulties removing the blue screen from hadley as he was wearing white and i felt i could do better, I simply just recorded a movie clip with video camera and layered it to appear where i wanted it to on the final movie. Unfortunately the chroma key tool didn't work very well with hadley so i recorded a new video with a different actor, I changed the scenery by lowering the blue screen and putting a spotlight behind the blue screen i was able to remove the blue screen from around the actors body effectively. I used a garbage mat aswell to remove the majority of the blue screen as john didn't move around much and wasn't required to.
About Me
Thursday, 4 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(14)
-
▼
December
(14)
- Unit 111 Brainstorming possible questions for stud...
- Unit 111 Brainstorming possible questions for tuto...
- Unit 111 storyboard research
- Unit 111 Project Proposal
- 5 Shot rule
- Mind Mapping
- Unit 111 Video Production
- BBC 3 creates it's own ident.
- Deaf signing experiment
- 3D Studio
- Virtual Studio
- 2nd December - Testing Blue screen
- 2nd December - video production
- 1st Blog
-
▼
December
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment