Monday, 8 December 2008

Unit 111 Video Production

Today Mr Liddicott kindly produced a brief for our class.

I have started my brief today and have researched promotional advertising videos. I have found one for stephenson college here -

http://staff/courses/leisureAndTourism/BTECNatMultimediaArtDesignAnimation/LM/BTECNationalMultimedia/ignore_me/Unit%2024%20-%20Audio%20Visual%20Production/College%20Vid/College%20Vid.htm

I like the style of this promotional video and i think i could re-create this to a high standard but just in the art room. I like the idea of taking shots on the way to the art room from the college entrance to show how the college looks as it is modern and impressive. Shots in the artroom of people working and of peoples work. Interviews with teachers - "what is you role in the art department?", "what can this course offer?" and "Why pick this course?". Compile the film into clips of work, interviews, stills of the building and art room.

Video starts with the stephenson college logo scrolling across the screen and then it appears in full smaller in the centre and then dissapears slowly into a shot of the college entrance.

No comments: